The examination will consists of two papers— General Studies of 100 marks each.
Paper I: General Studies (100 Marks)
• History of India and Indian National Movement
• Indian and World Geography
• Indian Polity and Economy
• History, Geography, Economy and Culture of Jharkhand.
Paper II: General Studies (100 Marks)
• Current Events of State, National and International importance
• General Science— Do not require specialisation and that which can be expected from a well educated person.
• General Mental Ability—Reasoning and Analytical abilities
i) Both the questions paper will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions)
The question paper will be set both in Hindi and English
iii) Each paper will be of two hours duration. Blind candidates will however be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes in each paper.
The different optional subject as one paper in Preliminary Test has been removed in latest syllubus (2012).
Back to top